Monday 22 September 2014

Everyday makeup <3


This is all the makeup I use on an everyday biases ... 

 
For my foundation I use the M.C.A mineralise foundation I apply this upswing a real techniques buffing brush . I use this foundation if my skin is clear as it a light to medium coverage , I would not recommend this to someone with oily skin as it is quite a dewy foundation. 

 For my concealer I use the collection lasting perfection concealer's  I use  medium on any redness or blemishes and I use 1 light under my eye on my forehead, along my nose and in my chin
This is to brighten up my face 
I also use 2 cool medium in the winter instead of 3 medium. I use my fingers to blend these in. 

For powder I have been livening and using the Maybellien Matte maker powder I apply this all over my face to set my foundation and concealer I use a Topshop powder brush to do this .

For contorting and blush I use the MAC Multi-use pallet I use the bronzer to Contour my cheek bones running it up to my temples and along my jawline . For blush I use the colour pink sparkle  this is a shimmer blush and I apply this to the apples of my checks to give it a natural looking blush.    
 
For eyebrows I use the MUA ever after matte palette I use the shade penny to fill in my eyebrows using and eyebrow brush 
 I also use the Maybellien browMascara to set the powder in to place this is in the colour dark blonde. 
For eyeshadow I use the colour tattoo by eye studio in the shade 35 on and on bronze I apple this with a real techniques brush
  This is a cram based eyeshadow this is a brown/bronze colour with shimmer. 

For mascara I have been using the MAC mascara I use a eyelash curler  to curl my top eyelashes the I apply 2-4 coasts on my top lashes and 2-3 in my bottom lashes making sure the look even and separated.
  
For lips I  am all about a good nude colour and I used the Loral collection privee  in the shade Cheryl's nude 
It a nice natural pinky nude colour. 
This is the finished makeup :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment